September 2012 Weddings
Options

Limo Question

I may sound crazy but I just thought I would ask. If I have the chance to get a limo for free and all I have to do is Tip the driver. What would you do???
The reason I am asking is because it is a Gray Limo..Do you think that matters??? I am only using the limo is take me for pictures and then drop me off at the country club where my wedding is.
image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Limo Question

• Options
    Do it!! It shouldn't matter what color it is and having it for free is an AMAZING deal!
  • Options
    I'd definitely do it!
  • Options
    Most definitely do it!  I never understand the hang up on limo colors.  I hear people say how a white limo is better, etc. but I personally prefer the look of a black limo, but I wouldn't get hung up on it by any means.  Lucky you to get a free limo!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Totally worth it!  Get the free limo!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options

Do it!!! I am getting a "party bus" because I have 19 passengers and I didnt want to be crammed on a Limo, who cares what it looks like Im all about comfort :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Free limo....DO IT!!!!!! The color shouldn't matter....that's funds you can transfer for the honeymoon :)
    Anniversary Vacation
  • Options
    Thanks everyone...I totally agree. I am going to DO IT!!! hahah.
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards