Virginia

Guess Who...

Got their Marriage License?!

Me! Me! Me!

Thats right my fellow VA Brides...I have EXACTLY 58 days...Just over 8 weeks to go before the day!

I just have a few big things left to do:
ABC Banquet License *Don't forget to get this if you're hosting your own open bar, girls!*
Get my wedding band, FI already got his
Hair/Makeup Trial
Write my vows
Accesorize myself (I'm looking for faux multi-strand pearls, if you guys have any suggestions Kiss)
And book my rehearsal dinner

Bridal Shower this Sunday and Bachelorette Party Next Friday! Woooooooo
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Guess Who...

• dandan83dandan83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woo hoo!!!

Have you tried Etsy for you accessories? A couple of the girls on SB have gotten most of they wedding jewelry from sellers on there. :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
  • edited December 2011
    I actually got my veil from Etsy, yes! I want to get my necklace and bracelet in person, though. I want to be sure my necklace is the right length (I dont want any necklace in cleavage...and I dont want a choker!) and also because my wrists are unnaturally small. I can't wear those cuff bracelets or really adult bracelets of any kind, for the most part. Some small bangles fit but thats pretty much it. I dont want my bracelets flying off when I get all frazzled!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Have you thought about somewhere like Claire's Boutique or Icing?  I know we have those in the malls here, might find what you are looking for there.
  • dandan83dandan83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I understand about the tiny wrists, I have the same problem. Claires is a good suggestion as well as Target. They have really nice jewelry there!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards