New Jersey - South
Options

50% off Coupons for AC Moore this week!

Morning fellow Knotties!

AC moore is having 50% off coupons this week online (and in their ads), plus you get bonus 50% off coupons for next week, so go stock up on whatever you need!

http://www.acmoore.com/e-acm.StoreLocator.aspx

Follow that link, type in your zip code, and click the coupon link for your local store. Hope this helps! :)
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: 50% off Coupons for AC Moore this week!

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Michael's also has coupons in newspaper circulars and by email when you join on their website;

www.michaels.com

Today, they have a 50% off coupon, but it is only good for today.  Then there's a 40% off coupon for the rest of the week, a 15% off coupon good even on sale items on Fri., April 2nd, and a 30% off coupon good on Sat., April 3rd.  And, FYI,  A.C. Moore coupons can be used at Michael's.  I've also found that Michael's prices are generally lower than A.C. Moores.
  • Options
    rclark13rclark13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    so excited when i seen the ac moore and michaels ad's this morning plus i get the teachers discount which is 15% off from my MIL. And all my neighbors know i am planning a wedding so this morning they seen me coming back from mass and gave me thier coupons!!!!!!!!! i have GREAT neighbors!
  • Options
    ctappinctappin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha yea, I have our various family members giving them their's at random times.

And Musicheals - your right, Michael's does have lower prices a good chunk of the time (went through art school so definitely had to shop aroudn between the two a lot). Just saw the 2 50% off coupons though and knew where I was heading this week haha. Favor bags/boxes and ribbon here I come! :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I hear you, ctappin.  I purchased many wedding-related items from both stores with coupons.  It doesn't make sense not to use a coupon at those stores unless the item is already on sale.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks guys!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards