Snarky Brides

For JCB!

First Concert Ever Seen?

Last Concert?

Who would you stay up to see?

Do you have any concerts in your near future?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: For JCB!

• First Concert Ever Seen?   Hmmm.  I can't remember.  My high school won a Hall & Oates concert. 

Last Concert?  Nitty Gritty Dirt Band   (lol)

Who would you stay up to see?  Trans Siberian Orchestra; Rascal Flatts; Dolly Parton; the Who; Bette Midler

Do you have any concerts in your near future?   Nothing planned, but I really want to see somebody at Red Rocks.  Maybe next summer.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • First Concert Ever Seen?
       *Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation Tour

Last Concert?
       *Stomp if that counts

Who would you stay up to see?
       *Trans Siberian.  I want to go to a Christmas show badly.

Do you have any concerts in your near future?
       *Nothing planned, probably just holiday orchestra concerts and such
  • That would be fun!  I bet we could get BK to come along too.  We'll have to watch for their calendar to come out on the website.

imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • First Concert Ever Seen? New Found Glory and Senses Fail

Last Concert? Mumford and Sons

Who would you stay up to see? Actually, Mumford and Sons again, if they were in some kind of stadium. I got stuck behind a tall guy, and had to strain to see. Can't think of anyone else, right off.

Do you have any concerts in your near future? Not that I know of. I don't really keep up with what is going on in the music world, but H might have something he wants to see.

• Ok, I'm way late to this.
    First Concert Ever Seen? Van Halen, in 1982.

Last Concert? Johnny Lange

Who would you stay up to see? Diana Krall, Josh Groban, Sade...but only on a weekend ;)

Do you have any concerts in your near future? Nope, we usually only take in H's concerts.
  • First Concert Ever Seen? Blink 182

Last Concert? Mumford and Sons

Who would you stay up to see? Jack Johnson

Do you have any concerts in your near future? Noooo
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • First Concert Ever Seen? Smashing Pumpkins

Last Concert? 311

Who would you stay up to see? Foo Fighters. they never disappoint.

Do you have any concerts in your near future? We had tickets to Green Day but it's postponed, so I think our next one is Muse and that's not until like March! It's been a slow few months for concerts...

@Edie - I just saw Everclear a few months ago with the summerland tour. It made me sad. I hadn't seen them in... ten years. Ouch I'm old...
    image 312 Invited
    image 182 Are ready to party!
    image 127 Will be missing out!
    image 3 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • First Concert Ever Seen? Grateful Dead 1990 or 1991?

Last Concert? Pearl Jam

Who would you stay up to see?  U2, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Adele, Stones...

Do you have any concerts in your near future? Sadly no.  jack white is playing tonight and there are a ton of tickets available, but FI and I aren't that into him.  I REALLY wish the Stones, U2 or Adele were playing here tonight.  I would pay $$ for those shows.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    201 Invited image 139 Attending image 20 Declined image 42 Are making me wait image
  • First Concert Ever Seen? Rick Springfield

Last Concert?...Rick Springfield... We go every year to see him..

Who would you stay up to see? I am actually not sure. maybe taking back sunday.

Do you have any concerts in your near future? nope not for a while.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • First Concert Ever Seen? Death by Decibels Tour headlined by Vader

Last Concert? Meshuggah

Who would you stay up to see? Not sure. I'd like to see Florence and the Machine again. Baroness maybe.

Do you have any concerts in your near future? not yet. Megadeth is touring near us soon but not quite close enough to us. 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards