North Carolina-Outer Banks

Where did the time go?

We went to the OBX last week for the first time since we got married last September. Only for a couple of days but it was awesome to be back.  We walked on the beach where we said our vows and had fun remembering all the fun times of that week.  Make sure all you ladies take in every moment because it goes by so quickly.  We're going back in late August to celebrate our one year (a little early).  Where did the time go?

Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
Hatteras, North Carolina
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary

Re: Where did the time go?

• mparwulskimparwulski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sure.  We just had our couples cocktail party and it went so fast.  I barely got to talk to anyone.  And I felt like my wedding day was probably going to be the same way.  The good stuff always goes by too fast.  Like weekends, vacations...

We are getting married in August!  When are you going?
  • edited December 2011

It doesn't seem like it's been nearly a year since you got married.  I feel like time needs to sloooowww down.  All of the family just left so it's just the two of us (yay!) for the rest of the week, but I can't believe it's been three days since the wedding.  I feel like we'll blink and we'll be at the year mark too.

06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • hibiscus118hibiscus118 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Maria- We're going the 20-27th.  We'll probably just miss you guys!

Christi- get off here and go enjoy the rest of your honeymoon with your HUSBAND!
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_did-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:4cc8d0e9-baa6-42b9-be1b-b15e6459a384Post:c86d2be1-68ee-4cff-8a39-2e959baaa933">Re: Where did the time go?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Maria- We're going the 20-27th.  We'll probably just miss you guys! <strong>Christi- get off here and go enjoy the rest of your honeymoon with your HUSBAND!
    </strong>Posted by hibiscus118[/QUOTE]

Right?!!  Enjoy, Christi!

Yes, we'll be heading north on the 20th to see people off at ORF.  I'll wave to you on the bridge.
  • edited December 2011

The husband is working... trying to get his ring insured since I broke the bank on it. ;)  He's also dealing with the dry cleaners who lost my straps.  I'm sitting on our deck catching up online and enjoying the sound view.  He has 6 more minutes and then we're clocking out and heading to lunch.  =)

06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_did-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:4cc8d0e9-baa6-42b9-be1b-b15e6459a384Post:3ea64925-e5b6-4946-b843-072d6295e1c5">Re: Where did the time go?</a>:
    [QUOTE]The husband is working... trying to get his ring insured since I broke the bank on it. ;)  He's also dealing with <strong>the dry cleaners who lost my straps. </strong> I'm sitting on our deck catching up online and enjoying the sound view.  He has 6 more minutes and then we're clocking out and heading to lunch.  =)
    Posted by ms_teach[/QUOTE]

I meant to note that you looked great without the straps.  You don't need no stinkin' straps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards