Snarky Brides

Nothing to discuss

I'm just bored at work, I miss you snarky broads!
What's everyone doing for the 4th?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nothing to discuss

• Not working, not going to school.  Plan is to sleep late, hang out with one of my BFFs who is stopping in CT en route from NY to Boston after a business trip, and then go to see fireworks with friends later that night.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Nice!  Where do you go for fireworks?  My cousins live in a ritzy lakeside community so we light them off there. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_nothing-to-discuss?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4c447e3d-748d-4974-8561-e313ba3e94c4Post:5e683205-64a4-4df9-844f-2ecd6f8639bb">Re: Nothing to discuss</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nice!  Where do you go for fireworks?  My cousins live in a ritzy lakeside community so we light them off there. 
    Posted by 526SadieSadie[/QUOTE]
    The park across the street from my university.  They have free fireworks open to the public.  I tried to go last year but we left too late and the line to get in was ridiculous, so we went home.  This year we're going to go early and grab a spot.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Hey, I remember you!

This year we'll be in Maui, so I can't effing wait.  But usually we go down by the Hudson River and catch the Macy's fireworks.  TOnight we're going to the display they do in my mom's town, which is pretty awesome, too.
  • SADIE

For the 4th I'm getting drunk as hell on the pontoon and blowingshitup
    panther
  • Nada. H will have to work so Bug and I will probavbly go walking at the mall for some air conditioned adventures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards