Michigan-Lansing

LEXINGTON HOTEL- LANSING MI

Hello everyone! Does anyone have any information on the Lexington Hotel?  I'm thinking about having my reception there.  If you have it, please give me some pricing information.  I'd GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks!

Re: LEXINGTON HOTEL- LANSING MI

• kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can probably get you some rough pricing info...but it's a really good spot for a reception. They have really good rates for wedding group blocks, too. Have you done a tour yet? They'll show you the ballrooms, which are really nice, and a few of the guest rooms too. Tara, the sales manager who handles weddings, is super nice too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I obviously haven't checked this board in a few days, I would've responded sooner! I'll see what I can find for you about pricing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I couldn't find info as far as room rental goes...that really depends on if you need one ballroom or more anyway. The prices on food seem comparable to other places in the area though. I think they have certain wedding packages you can buy, too. Definitely contact Tara, she can give you all the info and a tour and everything.

Contact page.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks a lot! I'm in the process of trying to decide between Lexington and HH! They both are super nice! You're having your reception at Hawk Hallow, right?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I am :) I'm upstairs in the Lakeview room. I love the high ceilings in there, and the wrap around veranda.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards