July 2013 Weddings

Sooo excited! (stupid story)

After we got engaged, my FI decided he wanted to wear an engagement ring too, and I thought it was a sweet idea, so we bought one.  It wasn't expensive, but had a lot of sentimental value.  Well, a little less than a year ago, he lost it.  We searched and searched, and re-traced our steps, but nothing.  We had resigned ourselves to it being lost, and decided he could go ring-less until we got his actual wedding ring.  Well, today while I was cleaning the kitchen, a clove of garlic fell on the floor, and my cat started playing with it.  She chased it all over the place, until she accidentally hit it under the fridge, and left it there.  It occurred to me that if his ring had fallen on the floor, it might have met a similar fate (I hadn't even thought about the ring in months). I got a chopstick and just started fishing around under the fridge, and sure enough, after two minutes, the chopstick pushed the ring right out onto the kitchen floor! I can't wait to give it back to him when he gets home from work!

And that concludes me dumb story   :)

What have the rest of you been up to?

Re: Sooo excited! (stupid story)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards