March 2012 Weddings
Options

please send prayers!

I am sure most of you have read about the devastating tornados that hit southern midwest yesterday. My grandma grew up in West Liberty KY, they were hit hard, and her brothers and other relatives still live there. She has not heard from anyone yet and doesn't know if they are ok. Please send prayers that they are safe and prayers to everyone across the country that was hit hard last night and lost loved ones

Re: please send prayers!

• Options
    sends p&t and lots of knottie vibes!!
    Photobucket

Anniversary
    213image enjoyed some southern charm
    163imagedrank out of mason jars
    50image stayed up the north
  • Options
    thoughts and prayers your way!!! i hope everything ends up ok!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    She has now heard from both her brothers and a few others but there are still some cousins and extended family they have not heard from yet.
  • Options
    Hope everything turns out okay!!
    BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog
  • Options
    Sending many thoughts and prayers your way!! Hope she hears from everyone soon...
    March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    elidellioelidellio member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Tons of t&ps coming your way. I hope she hears from everyone soon.
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers your way!! Keep us informed.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Praying for your family and all the victims of the tornados!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    thoughts and prayers sent your way
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OH RACHEL.. I TRULY HOPE ALL WORKS OUT FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY & THINGS ARE LESS STRESSED FOR YOU...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards