Florida-Central Florida
Options

If you used Jeanine for alterations....

Did you tip her? If so, how much?

I'm having 175 dollars of alterations done. She has done a FANTASTIC job so far. She helped me change the entire back part of my dress because I didn't want that ugly corset. (but that's another story). Anyway, my final fitting is Tuesday and I didn't know if tipping was the norm?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: If you used Jeanine for alterations....

• Options
    My alterations were $175 also and I didn't tip. I didn't even think about it, but if you want to, I guess go ahead.
  • Options
    I used Sonia Rosas for my wedding dress alterations. She did a great job - but I didn't tip - didn't even consider it.
  • Options
    I did choose to tip because of all the work that she has done to my dress and she wasw very reliable.  I figured anyone that really went out of thier way  to make sure that i was happy, deserved a tip :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    How do we reach Jenny? 
  • Options
    Hi there! I tipped her $10 for $150 worth of alterations to my wedding dress. I loved her and all my BM have used her as well. Alterations at DB were about $100 more expensive so there was no way I was sending any of my girls there. I will be using her in the future if I ever need anything else altered!

Her number is 407-432-7336
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards