Just Engaged and Proposals

It finally happened!!

I usually just post on NEY, but since it's official I thought I'd branch out!

I posted on NEY, but I'll put it here too!

Yesterday was the first real snowfall in Boston and the powder snow was covering everything! So beautiful! We went to the Crane Estate (the mansion from Ghosts of GFs Past) under the pretense of a holiday caroling party. We began to walk the grounds instead and walked to the edge of the ocean cliffs. We were just hanging out and enjoying when he put his arms around me and said "You mean the world to me. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to wake up every morning with you by my side". Dropped to one knee and asked me to marry him.

And of course at this point i'm screaming "Are you serious! I can't believe this is happening!! YESSSSSSS!"

It was proceeded by crying, laughing, jumping and screaming. Then we went to our alma mater and rang the bell (school tradition) and proceeded to call family and friends.

And about the ring - FI (AHHH!!) and I did NOT look at any rings together. He wanted to do it on his own and I (nervously) agreed. He had spent the last 5 months designing this with a ring designer. It's a custom setting! 110 small diamonds and 1.25 ct. round cut in the middle. He couldn't have done it any better!

this is my ring! http://tinyurl.com/ydl8r6m

Re: It finally happened!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards