Texas-Austin

Wedding shoes

Hi Ladies
Where is a good place to look for bridal shoes in Austin?  Any boutique or department store suggestions?  Also, any recommendations on a comfortable yet stylish heel?

Thanks
Marissa :)

Re: Wedding shoes

• edited December 2011
    I found mine at DSW, the selection is ok, luckily I found just what I was looking for.  Also, check out Blush Bridal they have some cute shoes.
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine at Dillards.
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I found mine at Nordstrom. They may not be the most comfortable, but I'm all about shoes, especially a good looking heel. :)

I did check out zappos.com and found a pair that I thought I liked but after ordering them and trying them on, I discovered they fit weird and were EXTREMELY uncomfortable. So I'll be returning them - the good news is that they offer free return shipping (and free shipping to you as well) and they have a 365 day return policy. Not too shabby. 

Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I had trouble finding the right shoe and then I finally found them at Belle Saison Bridal.  They were exactly what i was looking for.  I went with a 3 1/2 inch heel and they were comfortable.  Also for 20 bucks they will dye the shoe whatever color to match your wedding dress and after the wedding take the shoes back and they will dye them black so you can use them for other occasions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards