Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

AW Thursday!

2»

Re: AW Thursday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on all the AW's ladies.  I shared mine earlier in the week and approciated everone's comments. 

Kaflet--that is awesome and I know (seriously) what a HUGE accomplishment that is.

I have a NWR AW:  I just got an e-mail reminding me that tomorrow is a floating holiday and I DO NOT have to work.  I had no idea--so today is my Friday and I was already taking Tuesday off for our road trip so I get a 5 day weekend.  Woo Hoo!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jen6862Jen6862 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Angela--I love eggplant for BM dress color. I actually wish I had chosen it as I'm very worried about what my DaVincin "Mocha" dress color is going to look like. I had to pick from a swatch patch as nobody had the dress in that color and I was looking for taupe.

My Aw is that my boss took me for an amazing lunch today. A nice rose wine, shrimp and cocunut cake on the water! Yums. Took my mind off the fact that the one time I'm in Dallas and can meet with our priest inAugust, he isn't going to be there! Will have to fly out again (and spend the extra $$) to meet with him so we can get married in the church. Drama!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brittany, those are AMAZING!
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Brittany, those are AWESOME!  Love em.

Congrats on all the AWs ladies!
  • Options
    dianaslikdianaslik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-95?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:83941c22-629b-4d76-9d7f-bee810e88a94Post:2e37423a-ae64-4e56-b8a8-195e72cea088">Re: AW Thursday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I bought my wedding shoes on etsy the other day. I can't wait to get them. Edit: here is the link <a href="http://www.etsy.com/listing/69030508/royal-blue-satin-peacock-peep-toes-pumps" rel='nofollow'>http://www.etsy.com/listing/69030508/royal-blue-satin-peacock-peep-toes-pumps</a>
    Posted by btweety04[/QUOTE]

AMAZING shoes!
  • Options
    dianaslikdianaslik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok - here's the haircut!

I LOVE IT - but DH can't decide how he feels about it yet... boo.

• Options
    btweety04btweety04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!

Diana I really love your hair! I wanna chop mine off so badly :(

Oh and a new AW: got my passport in the mail today yippee!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry for the P&R ladies, I worked last night so I'm just now getting up.

Thanks for the compliments, I'm really excited about the dresses.
    Jen- I hope your dresses come out nice!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards