California-Inland Empire

Bridal Shower in 2 weeks... any game ideas?

I like the toilet paper dress game... but I dont know what else to choose!!!!
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: Bridal Shower in 2 weeks... any game ideas?

• edited December 2011
    At my shower my bff put together the games. She did the toilet paper wedding dress one, some "how well do you know the bride" game. That game had questions of my life...first car, favorite drink, engagement date, etc. She also had guess how many gum balls are in the jar. I can't remember the other one she did.

Have your MOH or BM or whoever is throwing your shower for you just google bridal show games.

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • edited December 2011
    When I did my sister's shower, I played an "almost newlywed game". I asked the groom questions before the shower and wrote his answers on big pieces of paper. I asked her the same questions at the shower and we all saw if their answers matched. It was cute and something fun to do while everyone was eating/getting settled in. I asked things like "Describe your fiance in one word" or "What do you do that drives him nuts?" cute things like that. We also played "The price is right". I got a basket of things that my sister and her fiance use all the time (their brand of laundry soap, the kind of cereal they like, the toilet bowl cleaner they use, etc) The girls attending broke into teams and came up with a price. The closest to the actual amount without going over won that item. Whichever team had the most items at the end won and then the bride and groom got to keep all of the products we used. It was cute and a lot of people liked that game. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards