California-Los Angeles
Options

flowers

Hello I had orginally wanted to do my own flowers but its become tooooo stressful so Im looking for a florist in the orange county or los angeles area that is afforable, Im having a small wedding 50 people about 8 tables. Can ANYONE recommend a florist?

Re: flowers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Commerce Flowers - they are GREAT and a lot of knotties have/are using them. 

http://commerceflowers.com/main_flash.html#start

HTH / GL
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be using Bride and Bloom Flowers.  She did a wedding for my friend that was stunning and pretty affordable--it was a small wedding like yours.

www.brideandbloomflowers.com

I know another girl on her had a picture posted done by Bride and Bloom and it was super cute!....I can't remember who it was.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Commerce Flowers, I've seen so many weddings they've done and their flowers have came out soo beautiful and the best part is that they are sooooo affortable. They will stick to your budget! =)
  • Options
    GinaBean3GinaBean3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! We are using Linda Vuong from LV floral events.
    lvfloralevents@gmail.com. She is the sweetest girl ever! She did my friend Sharon's wedding in April and it looked GREAT and I feel like she is really affordable. Just email her with your colors and ideas and ask for a quote! We are paying $1000 and getting the following:

Bridal bouquet of peonies
    4 bridesmaids bouquests - roses & hydrangeas
    7 boutinierres - cymbidium orchids (for all the guys, brothers, dads)
    2 corsages of roses for moms
    Decoration for the gazebo (curly willow, orchids, hydrangeas)
    3 centerpieces of hydrangeas
    3 centerpieces of roses
    And she's going to reuse the gazebo decoration for 4 more tall centerpieces!
    Oh, and she's throwing in a bouquet for the bouquet toss for free!

And she doesn't charge sales tax, which in LA is HUGE. :-)

Hope you find someone you like!

Gina
  • Options
    lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Bride and Bloom Flowers in Long Beach.  Amy is wonderful to work with and her arrangements are beautiful.  I do have a pic of my mock up on my bio under the "photos" page if you want to see. Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tha you guys soooo much
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards