New York-Long Island
Options

I need help with my veil

Hello everyone, I'm gettin married May 30, 2010 and I have already ordered my wedding dress but I am so confused about the veil. There was a cathedral veil I really loved at a store I tried on but I refuse to pay $600 for a veil that I will probably only wear just for the ceremony. Does anyone know a good place with reasonable prices for veils or anyone who makes veils or anyone who is selling a cathedral length veil on long island? Any advice would be great, thanks!!

Re: I need help with my veil

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know a lot of people order veils on e-bay, but I'm of the mind that I want to see it and feel it before I buy it. I'm going to look into David's Bridal, but someone recommended Barron's Tri-County Flea Market. They don't have a very good website, but at least it has the contact info there: http://fleaman.com/custom.html. The place is called Barron's Bridal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Barron's at Tri County- you can get a custom made veil for $50 there... all the girls on LIW use Barrons, I went there yesterday.
  • Options
    harmonieharmonie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    where is this place at?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

A woman I know got her veil from Paul's Veils in NYC. He's a wholesaler so the prices are cheap. The woman I know got a custom made veil for $50.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    barron's is in the tri-county flea market on hempstead tpke in levittown
  • Options
    mizkrizmizkriz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    davids bridal has a plain cathedral veil with a lil shimmer on the outside for 120
  • Options
    harmonieharmonie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks everyone for the help...i went to barron's bridal yesterdy and found the perfect veil and tiara!!! THANKS!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards