Kentucky

Well's Photography

Wow...I am really posting a lot lately..lol. I am just a little anxious about making major decisions on the DJ and photography without references. Have any of you girls used Well's Photography? I have heard of girls booking them, but I have never heard the results of their experience with their work. They seem very nice...but they are a little more than what I wanted to spend. Any insight?

Re: Well's Photography

• ebrasieebrasie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are working with them for our sept wedding. they did our engagement pictures and were awesome.

they are close friends of ours and will make your day very special
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ebrasie! They seem so nice and accomodating.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky_wells-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:86Discussion:54eb8f8b-b5c8-46a5-9d0a-8416943b31c8Post:5a820d36-8b26-49dc-82eb-33053a382420">Well's Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow...I am really posting a lot lately..lol. I am just a little anxious about making major decisions on the DJ and photography without references. Have any of you girls used Well's Photography? I have heard of girls booking them, but I have never heard the results of their experience with their work. They seem very nice...but they are a little more than what I wanted to spend. Any insight?
    Posted by LRM2012[/QUOTE]

Do you mind if I ask how much they quoted you? I have also been considering them, but I have a limited budget for photography...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• ebrasieebrasie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they gave us the friend discount for 850 all day, do i dont know what they charge, but you can work things our with them aj and bethany are great
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards