Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Ballymeade Wedding Show

Has anyone heard about the Ballymeade Wedding Show on Feb 20th?  It's gonna be an open bar with Cape vendors and the Perfect Plan is going to be there showing off their design part of the comapny. I've been thinking of working with the Perfect Plan for my wedding and heard they were co-hosting it. Has anyone worked with them before? The show sounds like it should be fun..if anyone going or have heard about it?

Re: Ballymeade Wedding Show

• sunflower20sunflower20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I knew about it as I am working with The Perfect Plan for my wedding.  They are amazing, their work is incredible.  You should definitely go and check it out.
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't heard anything about it and my wedding is AT Ballymeade!  I might have to check it out.
  • edited December 2011
    I just moved down to the cape and am getting married next summer... One of my friends here on the cape has worked with The Perfect Plan on her wedding and she said they were great,there attention to detail was awsome and they were very easy to work with. I think i will deffinatly attend the bally meade wedding show.
  • edited December 2011
    I am going to go with my a couple of my bridesmaids...sounds like a good time!  I am hoping to get a few more ideas for table settings.   Hope to see all you other brides there also!
  • theshoegurltheshoegurl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard Eat Your Heart Out, was doing the food for the show.  That is one of the caterers  I'm thinking of using.  What better way to try out the food, right?  Also, I hear a lot about The Perfect Plan on here.  I'm looking forward to talking with them as well.
  • edited December 2011
    It is Eat Your Heart Out. I guess it started as a way for them to do a tasting and the Perfect Plan wanted to get involved too. I'm interested to see the space all done up and get table decoration ideas. Plus, free food and drinks-- can't go wrong!
  • theshoegurltheshoegurl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for clearing that up for me.  I'm looking forward to it.  You're right free bar and food.  Sounds like a good day!
  • SophiaMLSophiaML member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like something I'm definitely going to have to drag my fiance to! That shouldn't be too hard with the free food! (: Definitely excited to see designs from the Perfect Plan, I've heard such good things about them. I'm still in the process of convincing my fiance that a wedding planner is NECESSARY. He doesn't think so. Maybe this wedding show will make him change his mind...

-Sophia
  • SophiaMLSophiaML member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like something I'm definitely going to have to drag my fiance to! That shouldn't be too hard with the free food! (: Definitely excited to see designs from the Perfect Plan, I've heard such good things about them. I'm still in the process of convincing my fiance that a wedding planner is NECESSARY. He doesn't think so. Maybe this wedding show will make him change his mind...

-Sophia
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards