North Carolina

happy friday morning!

so glad it's the weekend and my last 5-day work week of the year!

FI's aunt, uncle, and two cousins are in town this weekend- usually makes for a pretty wild couple of days, but the break is much needed.

on a side note, i think i am going to buckle down on this registry thing...i've found my china pattern, but since i've been living at home until the wedding, i don't have much of anything else to take once we're married! so i've been debating what to just go ahead and buy, and what to wait and register for..
image122 Made the list!
image 89 Are ready to party!
image 11 Will be missing out!
image 22 Can't find the mailbox!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: happy friday morning!

• edited December 2011
    Good morning! My mom graduates from WSSU today. I'm so proud of her cause I know it's taken her a long time to get here. 

Other than that, not much is going on. FI and I have some errands to run and I'm getting my hair cut.
  • edited December 2011
    I got a wake up call from my job asking me to come in for a couple of hours. On my day off. After getting a text about work the other day on my day off. Grrr.
  • carolinagal78carolinagal78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGIF!!

Its my last 5 day work week of this year too. woohoo!

I have a very busy wkend planned. I'm meeting a friend for dinner at Cracker Barrel to exchange gifts tonight. Tomorrow my future step-daughter has a bb game. After that I have to head to Raleigh for a family Christmas party. I've also got to find time to do some baking before the party. Then Sun I'm going to Emerald Isle to do Christmas w/my Dad and siblings.

Looks like I will be burning the roads up this wkend. I love this time of year though. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    image 114 Made the cut!
    image 84 Are ready to celebrate! image 20 Are missing out! image 10 Don't understand RSVP?!
  • TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So glad it's Friday!

This weekend I have 3 holiday parties to go to! I also need to pick up the last few gifts and things I need for Christmas. I love Christmas time!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Woo hoo! My Christmas break has officially started!! 2 weeks off!

Tonight we are meeting some friends for dinner.  Tomorrow is my Christmas shower:)  I can't wait! It'll be good to see some friends I haven't seen in a while, and of course I get to play the part of bride to be!!!
    200 image 150 image 50 image RSVP Date: March 10th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It was my last 5 day work week too!!  Total excitement!  Too bad I have to get through the weekend too!

I think I am going to get on the cookie-baking bandwagon this weekend and may try my hand at truffles this weekend since I've sat around and done absolutely nothing tonight!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2011 Siggy Challenge: Hair
  • edited December 2011
    I officially finshed my semester today. I swear, it will be nice to not have to worry about school for a couple weeks.

We are going to my grandmas tomorrow to do Christmas, and I must admit, I am excited. We will get some shopping done tomorrow too. Other than that, we have no plans.

FI is already asleep, poor thing was exausted, so I am sitting here listening to him snore as I watch King of the Hill.
    Awesome friday night, lol..
    est. 9.17.2011
    furBRAT Tess:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards