Chit Chat
Options

wedding details

Im getting an organizer ready and would like to get a run down of what all i need to do for a wedding so i dont miss anything. Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: wedding details

• Options
    Have you checked out the wedding checklist right here on TK? Just ignore the things that don't apply to you.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-details-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:2af9b8c2-08dc-4997-b84a-57d63ddc9b56Post:61631ba2-1ef0-4dc9-ae95-500a654fc8f8">Re: wedding details</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you checked out the wedding checklist right here on TK? Just ignore the things that don't apply to you.
    Posted by AddieL73[/QUOTE]

Or check them off! That's what I do. It makes it feel like I'm accomplishing something.
  • Options
    there are a lot to be covered on planning your wedding, but most of the important things to cover are ; wedding gown, hair and make-up, buoquet , bridesmaids, wedding decor, wedding reception, rings and accesories, of course you would give time to think about your honeymoon destination. And another thing, don't forget to hire professional photographers for your wedding. Smile Best of Wishes to you !
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-details-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:2af9b8c2-08dc-4997-b84a-57d63ddc9b56Post:3afc4159-b3d4-4f84-b004-7c9bf3151c70">Re: wedding details</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: wedding details : Or check them off! That's what I do. It makes it feel like I'm accomplishing something.
    Posted by AndreaJulia[/QUOTE]

Bahahaha! That's what I do...I always feel so proud! :-p
  • Options
    I bought this (clicky). For only $3 it was worth it. It's the most coomprehensive and detailed checklist I was able to find. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards