Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Wedding albums...

how long after the wedding did everyone get started on them?
Pregnancy%20ticker

Re: Wedding albums...

• Options
    I got married a little over a month ago, and just now got my pictures. I'll probably get started on the photobooks in about 2 weeks or so.
  • Options
    I got married about 5 weeks ago, and just finished the parents ones now.  They were smaller and easier to do.  I'm still working on mine though.   I got my pictures back in two weeks though, which I think is pretty quick.
  • Options
    I was married in July and I am STILL picking my photos. It's so hard. I thought I would get started right away, but I just kept getting side tracked! I had over 800 to pick from. The best advice I can give when you do start to pick is to break them down by category. I started from getting ready all the way to our goodbye photos at the end of the night. Good luck! My hope is that I am done by Christmas! My mother wants her book. haha.
  • Options
    I got married on 10/10 and just finished my parent albums.  My photographer is doing our big album, and should be done with it anytime (I hope).
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We're coming up on our one year anniversary already, and we still haven't started on our albums!  Sad I know lol.  But our photographer gave us a CD with all of our photos on it so we can make the albums ourselves whenever we want.
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am obsessed with pictures and wanted this done ASAP- got married the end of Sept.  I DIY'd my own flush mount album and I'm so glad I did- it looks awesome and I saved hundreds doing it myself.  I just received it a few days ago and posted pics at my blog:  www.prettymydrink.blogspot.com
  • Options

We got married on the 3rd of Oct. Got our "proof book" in about 4 weeks after that....We ordered the Sunday of Thanksgiving week, and got them back yesterday.

We aren't doing albums for any of the parents.  My MIL told us what pics she wanted, my father ordered a proof book for himself, my mother said pick a picture for her, so I gave her one of us together and one of my husband and me together, and of course, during the ceremony she took pictures and then afterwards she took pics and gave me a set as well.

• Options

I am having a hard time trying to find the best website to use for the albums. Who is every one using, I want to make sure I am getting the best deal.

thanks

• Options
    I'm using Shutterfly and absolutely love it.  Super easy to use and reasonably priced.
  • Options
    Where should I purchase albums?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards