Texas-Austin
Options

Rehersal Dinner

Hey Ladies! I really need some help in finding a restaurant for our rehearsal dinner. We have at least 50 or so coming, I would like downtown locations the best but at this point I'll try anything. Preferably Italian or a bar and grill. TIA
Are we there yet?? Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehersal Dinner

• Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want to go to the Domain, Maggianno's is a great place for a rehearsal dinner. Its family style Italian. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were looking at doing ours at Moonshine, but we can't because our wedding is the weekend of SXSW. You should check into them though.
  • Options
    JudieNJudieN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Moonshine would be cool. This is tex-mex, but we are having ours at Serrano's on Red River (in just a couple weeks! yikes!). They have a great room in the back, the Mercantile room, that holds 50. Additionally, depending on the time of year, they also have a patio directly outside the room that fits more. And there patio is amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One of my first thoughts was maggianao's Love their food. We also tried carmelo's tonight! It was delicious. I have never been to Moonshine, looked at the website, sounds yummy. Thank you for the help! :-)
    Are we there yet?? Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our day-after brunch at Moonshine. 
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having ours at Z Tejas on West 6th street.  They seat up to 70 for a plated dinner.  Not Italian, but they can do fine dishes like steak/fish/potatoes and veggies, or more Southwestern-ey items like enchiladas and chili relleno.  They've been great for us so far...told me "the answer is always yes" when I asked if we could change up the menu.  They also have a GREAT private room that's casual but classy, with its own bar, private entrance and patio, valet parking...yeah I'm really excited we found it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards