Missouri

Branson Venues

Looking for possible venues in the Branson area for my wedding and reception.  Wedding will be between 100-150 guests.  Looking for something Ozark scenic, but not overly Bransony, and something that is budget conscience.  Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.  Thanks.

Re: Branson Venues

• mk_2006mk_2006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Not sure how much it costs, but have you looked at the Stonegate Glass Chapel? It is off Hwy 65 between Ozark and Branson. I know a few people who have been married there....it is a beautiful venue.

Did a quick google and found they have a website where you can probably find more info: http://www.stonegatechapel.com/

Hope that helps!

• edited December 2011
    I know this is a while after you asked, but you could check out the lindwedel wine garden. They are pretty inexpensive for the area, and they have a patio that overlooks the trees and and everything! Its really gorgeous! I also just got the link for the Swan Creek Chapel in Sparta, which isn't that far from Branson, and it is more tradition but very pretty, and definately showcases the Ozarks!!!
  • COSunshine86COSunshine86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! Here are a few ideas:

Weddings at Williamsbrooke: http://www.weddingsatwilliamsbrooke.com

These are both a little bit north of Branson - Sassafras Valley is the farthest. However, they both have outdoor options and are budget friendly. Everything within Branson is pretty pricey. However, if you really want it closer, I'd suggest the State Park or the State Park Visitor's Center. There are some great views and it is free. The only thing to consider is that you may have some strangers that can see your wedding site. 

Let me know if I can be of any help!

Ashtyn Dickmeier
    Glass Slipper Weddings
    Ashtyn@GlassSlipper-Weddings.com

• edited December 2011
    I know this is a few months after your post, but my fiance and I are getting married in Branson next fall and found a chapel that is absolutely gorgeous!  Integrity Hills Chapel... it's fairly new, but we visited both this one and Stonegate and this chapel far exceeds Stonegate!  And it costs the same!  We didn't want anything overly Bransony either... it's located a little past Big Cedar Lodge and it overlooks the lake so you get the beautiful Ozark scenery.  So so pretty!  The owners are the sweetest people you'll ever meet too!

www.integrityhills.com

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards