California-Inland Empire

Vegas shows

Any good ones you recommend?  I'm looking into this for my bday.  I was looking at Zumanity but not sure it's worth all that $.  If all else fails I'll just hit Olympic Gardens  Wink.  Anyone been to either?  I think i want to stick to a more burlesque-type of show if we do a show.
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Vegas shows

• edited December 2011
    You are a naughty girl! I havent been to either so I am not much help but Zumanity and Peepshow seem to be 2 popular shows in Vegas. I havent heard of Olympic Gardens
  • SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Isnt Olympic Gardens just a strip club?
  • edited December 2011
    Yea, Olympic Gardens is a strip club with both men & women strippers (on different levels).  Someone told me to check it out.  If a show doesn't work then we'll just hit that place because it's much cheaper than a show.  We went to a similar type place for my bparty and it was a fun time. 

Plus the guys are a little upset that us chicks went to a "club" for my bparty and they didn't.  I told Andrew to go for his but he didn't (he's such a good boy) so I'll take them along this time.

The video I saw online of Zumanity looked really interesting.  Is Peepshow the one with Heff's ex Holly? 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011

Peepshow is the one with Holly

• SarahB0427SarahB0427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess Peep Show is really good.  My MOH just went to Vegas and said Peep show was awesome.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'll check out the video for Peepshow.  My BFF nixed that one because Holly was in it (it's her bday celebration too) but if it's good she'll be all for it.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    I've also heard Peepshow is good. I also know that the prices are really affordable too. You all should buy your tickets at those half off both places once you get there.

• edited December 2011
    not a bad idea.  I haven't bought anything form those types of places.  I'm always worried it's a scam.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards