Ohio-Cincinnati

Is it just me?

Haha so now that the wedding is sneaking up on us, I've started having dream every night of basically everything that could go wrong!! Anyone else having wedding nightmares? 
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Is it just me?

• edited December 2011
    Nope, it's not just you.  I've had a wedding nightmare the past 5 days.
    I know everything will be fine though!
  • AllSonrisasAllSonrisas member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I know it'll all be smooth (OR ELSE!!! haha). Just wedding anxiety I guess...
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not even that close and I'm already having nightmares! I had one last night that someone stole my wedding dress on the wedding day. Then my bridesmaids and I were running around trying to find a dress for me to wear haha. I am seriously messed up in the head.
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• utegogglesutegoggles member
    edited December 2011
    I was having them! I haven't lately though.
  • edited December 2011
    When we first planned our wedding I didn't, but now that we are actually going through with it I've had one where it was 20 minutes to the ceremony and NOTHING was done and my dress was stained and my MOM was laughing at it. It was horrible lol.
  • edited December 2011
    Nightmares here too! Not for a while (knock on wood) but I kept having nightmares specifically about my dress! It got lost, got ruined, I forgot to bring it...ect...
    I think the nightmares are a completely normal part of this process, esp if you r that bride who wants everything to go the way you envision... or a control freak like myself....lol
    The Future Mrs. Quallick Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dori851dori851 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding isn't even that close, & I'm having them. Not often, but occasionally. My most recent one was that my wedding was the next day, & I didn't have a lot of things planned (BM dresses, cake, veil, shoes, flowers, etc.). I woke up in a panic. So, you are definitely not alone here!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yes I get them all the time. Ive dreamt that the florist didnt bring the flowers or I didnt have my dress ready, or the wedding date was here and no one got the invites. SIlly things like that, Dont worry, you'll get through it
    xx
    :)
    edited December 2011
    Haha I am so glad everyone is experiencing this and I'm not some crazy lady! Mine have mainly been about the wedding not happening because I was extremely late due to a whole bunch of things going wrong like traffic, car missing, etc....yikes!
  • thwinstelthwinstel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a little less than a year to go and I am having them at least once a week. It seems to be about what ever I am planning. I had one a couple nights ago about forgetting to get flowers and centerpieces. I has one about 3 weeks ago that my dress did not come in on time and I had to go down the isle in my sweatpants!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Going down the aisle in sweatpants is my dream...! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards