Delaware

Delaware Beach Wedding!!

Hey gals!

Newly engaged and we are planning a DE beach wedding for the summer of 2014. We are from the area, but don't currently live here so wanted to get some suggestions on vendors!!

We are looking at some ocean front houses in Bethany.. Addy by the sea is one. Also considering Salero and some other restaurants. Anyone have any recs?

It will be 150200 ppl but pretty casual and laid back. We want to buy married ON the beach and I'd like to keep the beach atmosphere for the reception.

Also, wedding planner suggestions?

Thanks for your help!!

Wake up, Delaware! This board seems to be dead :

Re: Delaware Beach Wedding!!

• Try the DE Nesties :)
  • I've heard great things about Solero. FSIL was in a wedding there a few weeks ago and said it was really nice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Addy by the Sea is beautiful but I'm pretty sure they have a 125 or 150 limit. Solero is beautiful too and I think can accomdate more. H's cousins got married on the beach at the Indian River Life Saving Station and had their reception there too. It was a really beautiful wedding. There's a girl who posts on the DE nest board named Beebe who lives in that area. I'd go over there and page her. She got married on the beach so she'll probably be a big help to you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've heard great things about Solero
  • Im using salero.  They have a facebook page w/lots of pics and reviews.  Very pleased so far.
    n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_delaware-beach-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:77Discussion:c26fe4e1-7f79-429a-8519-d2c07229a73bPost:8f33aafb-3c99-4e4a-bd7d-dbd8eddf90b0">Delaware Beach Wedding!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey gals! Newly engaged and we are planning a DE beach wedding for the summer of 2014. We are from the area, but don't currently live here so wanted to get some suggestions on vendors!! We are looking at some ocean front houses in Bethany.. Addy by the sea is one. Also considering Salero and some other restaurants. Anyone have any recs? It will be 150200 ppl but pretty casual and laid back. We want to buy married ON the beach and I'd like to keep the beach atmosphere for the reception. Also, wedding planner suggestions? Thanks for your help!! Wake up, Delaware! This board seems to be dead :
    Posted by MJlove1004[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards