Nebraska-Omaha

Engagement Photo Location Ideas???

Anyone have any fun places to take engagement pictures in Omaha?

Re: Engagement Photo Location Ideas???

• edited December 2011
    I always say go to the old market or go to the old train station. That is where we got ours done. You could just go to a local park too. I know sometimes the most simple spots can be gorgeous. I would also google some engagement pictures and see if you can get any good ideas.

• edited December 2011
    We went to Elmwood park and used the grotto area - very pretty.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we just did ours Monday night starting at the Hot Shops down by Creighton and then on the pedestrian bridge (that's where we got engaged). we LOVE them. The building is old with lots of oranges and blues and it worked perfectly for us. 

I'd say go anywhere in the Old Market-- there are plenty of older buildings that give off great color and texture. 
  • edited December 2011
    We just did ours last weekend at Elmwood Park, the walk bridge (where we had our first date), a baseball field and Gene Lahey park. They look amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    We did the Grotto at Elmwood Park. 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I have been to the Hot Shops twice to get pics there but every time we make it there they are closed. It sucks! haha.

• edited December 2011
    We did the train depot. Gene Leahy Mall, and old Market, HOA Park (or w/e its called). The passage way has some cool spots (go into the gallery and go all the waay to the back- there's a garden) also on the other side of La Buvette its really nice- brick wall covered in Ivy.  In HOA park there are gondolas too- makes for nice pics!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone Visit Omaha.Weddings.com Visit Sports.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards