Moms and Maids

Bridesmaid shawls

Hi Ladies, I need some help deciding on what kind of shawl to get my maids.
My wedding is in November, so I wanted to get them shawls to keep them warm during outside pictures. I was thinking about getting them pashminas, I found a website called "Yours Elegantly" they have great deals on them. My colors are sapphire blue and emerald green. My maids dresses are a horizon blue and I know blue can be hard to match, so I'm trying to decide on another color. My dress is Ivory and I've got a faux fur shawl so I was thinking of maybe getting them ivory pashmina shawls or should I continue with the faux fur for them too. My shawl wasn't cheap and I haven't found anywhere that has decent priced faux fur.  Any thoughts or other ideas that is affordable?

Re: Bridesmaid shawls

• I would stick to the pashminas as they seem to be closer to your budget.  I purchased my girls shawls off of ebay for $5 each.  They were really soft and very good quality.  When I searched on ebay I made sure to purchase from an American seller.

I don't think I would purchase the girls ivory.  I would still go with a nuetral color though.  How about gray?
  • I would do ivory pashminas for them, based on what you described.
  • Thank you ladies for your posts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards