Florida-Central Florida

Hair and Makeup??

I am looking for someone for hair and also an artist for makeup! Referrals are greatly appreciated! I have had a few trials runs with different people and have not been happy with my hair or makeup! I am willing to spend money at this point!

Re: Hair and Makeup??

• Janet Mednick from Onsite Beauty is AMAZING!!! I had my trial run with her a few weeks ago and it was even better than I could have ever imagined!! Her and a team of 4 are coming to do me and a group of us for the wedding day.  They do both hair and makeup and are fabulous! I cannot wait to see how me and my girls look!!! I recommend her to everyone, she is FABULOUS!

www.onsitebeauty.com
    image182 Invited! image108 Are ready to party!
    image74 Are seriously missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bekka at Halo Salon and Spa. I've worked with her before and she is wonderful. I'm not 100% possitive that she does makeup... but her makeup always looks amazing! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi there! I just used Elizabeth Garland of Elzibeth's Bridal for my wedding this weekend and she was great. I had been in a wedding last year and she did our hair/makeup then too. Her prices are pretty reasonable. Hair starts at $40 and makeup is $25. She does hair/makeup for Disney as well. Here is a pic from my wedding in case you're curious. :-) I had another friend of mine do my hair, but Elizabeth did all the hair for the rest of my party.

• Patricia LaJeune is always recommended around here. Where's your wedding?
  • Patricia at Lejeune doesn't only do brides. You have to have more than yourself getting makeup and hair done which I think is pretty greedy. I'm doing a trial next month w/ Mellissa at TrueU,LLC. I'll post and let you know how it goes. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Leslie at studio cara for makeup, Melissa dyer at Stella luca for hair! Pics in my bio!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards