Flowers
Options

Show Me Your Bouquet!

Hi knotties! Married ladies, please share pics of your bouquet! Planning lades, share pics of your dream bouquet! If you know what is in the bouquet, please share that information, too, to help other ladies.

Re: Show Me Your Bouquet!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    post save
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    [IMG]<a href="http://i30.tinypic.com/wqtzy0.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://i30.tinypic.com/wqtzy0.jpg</a>[/IMG]
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

My inspiration bouquet
  • Options
    Brian'sbbgirlBrian'sbbgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The roses I chose were David Austin roses they smelled devine, like a basket of sweet fruit! You can't really see it in this pic but I also added one white orchid on the top right corner. There was also a thick pink ribbon that flowed out from the tip of the bottom white orchid.
    Definition of WEDDING 1: a marriage ceremony usually with its accompanying festivities : nuptials 2: an act, process, or instance of joining in close association 3: a wedding anniversary or its celebration! Hence a 2nd wedding forum isn't JUST for ppl getting married again! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The one in the front is mine and the one in the back is my MOH.  Mine had peonies and the MOH had gerbera daisies.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    This is my inspiration bouquets & flowers...

~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    AngelaOct11AngelaOct11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here is my bouquet.  It was a tad bigger than I was expecting but I loved it :-)

• Options
    edited December 2011

Love the large rhinestones wire accents and the way the handle was finished off!

• Options
    anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Roses and stephanotis for my bouquet, Icy and stephanotis for my BM's bouquets

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My flower inspirations are under the decor section of my bio. There are NO pics of a bouquet like mine. Haha...I hope that's not a sign that it will be ugly and that the flowers won't look good together. I'm using white anemones and green orchids.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Here is my bouquet. I was and still am completely obsessed with it! I was blessed with an amazing florist who knew exactly what I wanted even though I couldn't quite describe it. Laughing
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

All the bouquets that I seen on here are really beautiful. I have made wedding bouquets for a couple of friends of mine for their weddings and I loved doing it for them. I am now getting married in May and I have decided to make my own bouquet and I am so excited to get started on it. All the pictures here have inspired me. My wedding colors are antique white, black and apple red..its a color of red that is unlike any red I have ever seen. My bouquet will have the antique white and red colors along with the floral greenery.  I was thinking of going with lilies, roses along with the greenery. Any suggetions on maybe other flowers that would go with these flowers.
    Thanks!!

blairroberts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My vision:

Red freedom roses with black magic roses to give a black and red effect.  Tied with a pink ribbon!
    "This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without." ? Jodi Picoult Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    HaleyLadyHaleyLady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually made it for my shop at www.myhaleygirl.etsy.com cute for a garden wedding huh? I had more of a vintage wedding myself, but this is my dream bouquet.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39214501

I love butterflies!!!!!
    Everyone elses bouquet is so beautiful! I love them all!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I loved my bouquet - It was Pure White Roses and Stephanotis flowers.  There were rhinestones throughout.  The bouquet was wrapped from the extra Chiffon from my wedding dress. and had wired stephanotis flowers falling from my bouquet.  My florist then added my bouquet charms of both my grandmothers in their wedding dresses w/ their bouquets...

i could not have been happier with it! ...i also have pics in my siggy of it

Here is a link to my florists website- my bouquet is under embelleshments

http://www.perfectpetalsbypeg.com/

if you want more pics of my bouquets or my bridesmaids bouquets, email me - cher1980@ optonline.net

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Roses, spray roses, hydrangea, and lisianthus

imageAnniversary
  • Options
    dancr214dancr214 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is my bouquet from my October wedding! 
  • Options
    Ken&CassKen&Cass member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My inspiration, not just for the bouquet, but for the whole wedding!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ordered mine on Etsy.com love that its silk so i can keep it forever!  our colors are black ivory and red, with lotsa polkadot accents :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mahnkencmahnkenc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dont have my professional pictures yet but here is a glance at mine - very garden whimsical :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    jsilver2010jsilver2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi everyone,

I am new here.  But I looking for wedding flowers for my friend (and I know nothing about flowers).  Could anyone offer some tips.  My friend's thinking of the florist at this website http://www.rachelchoinc.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=21#/v/vspfiles/templates/Rcho/images/gallery/070824-1556%20%28Custom%29.jpg
    What do you think?  Thank you!
  • Options
    jsilver2010jsilver2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh forgot to insert a picture
    Thank you!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Roses and callalilies.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Here is my bouquet - peonies, green cymbidium orchids, and ivory roses:

weddingcollage
  • Options
    edited December 2011

When my flowers came in wrong, I had to start from scratch just 3 days before my wedding... Though it was stressful, I think they turned out beautifully. My bridal bouquet consisted if white roses, smaller blush roses, white dahlias and to create the effect of feathers in bouquet without actually using them, the bottom of the bouquet is lined with "blushing bride" How appropriate!Smile
  • Options
    golden1215golden1215 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards