Not Engaged Yet
Options

TK ate my post from last night.

I give you this! 

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/15969

Anyways I thought it was humorous though not sure how accurate all of it is :)
"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

Re: TK ate my post from last night.

• Options
    Blargh.  I don't feel like retyping my response to this either.  Stupid TK.
  • Options
    Mostly I used this as another reason why I won't be doing the garter toss to FI.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Danser where are you going for your vacation?

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    hahaha!! Man, now I don't want to do the garter toss, but Jeff wants to. Oh dear.
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    I had forgotten about a bunch of those. Tossing rice...borrowed, blue...eating gross, old, frozen wedding cake (which was done...at my Christening...SIX YEARS after my parents wedding. Ick.)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    We didn't do half of these. We told them not to save the cake. It turns out they didn't listen, and we didn't find out until after our honeymoon when I was unpacking boxes and found two week old dried out nasty cake in a box. Gross!
  • Options
    We'll probably save the cake.

Only because the concept of throwing away cake is completely foreign to me.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tk-ate-my-post-from-last-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:db80f988-5a24-4f77-b2dd-373208cb9ad5Post:2fc59643-ad75-4868-83ff-3018b65f940d">Re: TK ate my post from last night.</a>:
    [QUOTE]We'll probably save the cake. Only because the concept of throwing away cake is completely foreign to me.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]
    One must ALWAYS eat cake!

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tk-ate-my-post-from-last-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:db80f988-5a24-4f77-b2dd-373208cb9ad5Post:cc91dd34-95e5-4c0a-aded-3dc9a9609782">Re: TK ate my post from last night.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK ate my post from last night. : One must ALWAYS eat cake!
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

Isn't that the 11th commandment?  Thou shalt eat cake?
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_tk-ate-my-post-from-last-night?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:db80f988-5a24-4f77-b2dd-373208cb9ad5Post:cb542bea-ef80-4b8a-87cd-8c081126ffbd">Re: TK ate my post from last night.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TK ate my post from last night. : Isn't that the 11th commandment?  Thou shalt eat cake?
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]
    Yes *nods*  It is one that should be followed by everyone.  If you don't have cake at your wedding your marriage is invalid! <---- This was a joke just in case I offended anyone!

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards