Maine
Options

Guest Book Ideas...to include Maine

My fiance and I live in Maine, and love the ocean! But we're getting married in Northern NH.  We would love to incorporate Maine into our wedding somehow, and I was thinking the guestbook...any ideas?

Re: Guest Book Ideas...to include Maine

• Options
    hcorr34hcorr34 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What if you made a photobook with some pictures that you've taken from some of your favorite places in Maine.  I've seen a lot of people using their E-pics to make a guest book, so the photo book seems to be a popular idea.

As another tie-in, you could name your tables after some of your favorite places in Maine instead of just using plain numbers. 

There's mixbook coupons posted on here (well, the DIY board) on a regular basis. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    myamandapandamyamandapanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We named all of our tables after some of the common beaches in Maine.  You could also do kind of a wish bowl but have the wishes put into a lobster trap or fishing basket?
    7/30/11 I married my best friend Looking for DIY Ideas? Visit http://www.thediyplayground.com Anniversary Holiday
  • Options
    ntresinontresino member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married on Peaks Island in a couple of weeks and we're doing LL Bean canoe paddles for guests to sign...that might be a nice way to incorporate Maine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards