Wedding Classifieds
Options

WANTED: Royal Blue/Sapphire Tablecloths and other wedding decorations!

Hi everyone,

I will be getting married on 9-15-12 and my fiance are on a very strict budget as we are paying for the wedding ourselves.  Needless to say, our families will be pitching in for catering so we will also need to provide the linens & all decorations for the reception.

I'm hoping that one of you out there might have had a Royal Blue Wedding in the past and now have a closet or attic full of old tablecloths & other decorations that you might be collecting dust.

I would LOVE to purchase your gently used royal blue items, especially if you have the tablecloths or table runners.

Our color combination for the wedding is Royal Blue, Silver, & White.

Thanks everyone!
Bride-To-Be, Shannon
shannon_beam27@yahoo.com

Re: WANTED: Royal Blue/Sapphire Tablecloths and other wedding decorations!

• Options
    my wedding is 8-26 and I have royal blue table runners I will be selling. But, I am not sure if this is cuting it too close for you.
  • Options
    I pmed you however, I got a whole lot of stuff I didn't put in there lol...here is what I have available in your colors. :)

Hi!!! congratulations!! I have a few things that may be of interest for you. I had a peacock wedding and my colors were royal blue and emerald green.I have listed what I have that may be of interest to you. You can Pm me back or email me at megbex at AOL dot COM. Hope some of this may help. :)

2 rolls of white 1/8 in ribbon. 15 feet total.

2 Glass candle holders  for the pair

2 Blue Candle Sticks  for the pair these are about five inches high and fit in the above candle holders.

20 Glass votive candle holders

1 Gallon bag frosted clear round rock

1/2 Gallon bag Royal Blue round rock $10

White Bird Cage Card Holder $20

2 2 1/2 Foot tall Cylindrical Vases  for pair

1000 Red Silk Rose Petals

• Options
    I have 30 royal blue table runners and round table cloths (white), plus vases, table number holders, silk rose petals, etc. in your colors. My wedding is August 4, so I'd be happy to launder and ship them to you, or meet you since I'm close to DC.. let me know!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My daughter was just married.  She has 100 Organza Royal Blue Chair Sashes for sale.  Also, White custom made fabric lanterns that lite up.  About 20 picture frames.  50 bubbles.  Email me and I will send you pics.  I tried to upload them here but wouldn't let me.  suehowbert@yahoo.com.  Thanks

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wanted-royal-bluesapphire-tablecloths-and-other-wedding-decorations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:79406508-7c4e-45d1-babf-520bc744c95ePost:161cd2e8-b7ae-498d-b735-19a086539d9a">Re: WANTED: Royal Blue/Sapphire Tablecloths and other wedding decorations!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have 30 royal blue table runners and round table cloths (white), plus vases, table number holders, silk rose petals, etc. in your colors. My wedding is August 4, so I'd be happy to launder and ship them to you, or meet you since I'm close to DC.. let me know!
    Posted by kristenbeddia[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    IloveabrahamIloveabraham member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I was wondering if you still have the decorations for sale
  • Options
    I have 110 Royal Blue Chair Sashes for sale.  I am selling them for .85 ea.  They are 5" wide and 78" long.  I used them on white wedding chairs.  If you want a pic I can send you one.  I also have a Mr. and Mrs. sash.
  • Options
    I have 17 Royal Blue 120in round tablecloths.  Anyone interested?
  • Options
    AJB1AJB1 member
    First Comment
    Hi ! do you still have these available? and are they satin?! thank you!
  • Options
    Hi i have 120 royal blue napkins and 6 round table cloths.i also have a royal blue pillow and two flower girl baskets as well as a royal blue aisle runner
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards