South Carolina-Charleston

12 Ostrich Feather Centerpieces for sale (or rent!)

hey! I just recently got married and have 12 white ostrich feather centerpieces for sale (or rent!).  I don't really have a need for them anymore, but they are beautiful and everyone commented on how cool they were.  They kind of look like the SC palm trees, so its great for a Charleston wedding! I'm located in Charleston, so it would be easy for me to drop them off somewhere.  If you have been looking for them for your wedding, then you know how expensive they can be!  Just trying to help a bride out by not having to buy these things - also no rental companies here have them!

- they are 44 inches tall and are all white ostrich femme feather wings
- they look really cool with lights in them too!

email me for more info or photos of the centerpieces:  becca_boo17@yahoo.com

Re: 12 Ostrich Feather Centerpieces for sale (or rent!)

• edited December 2011
    How much do you want for them?  Do you have any pics?

-Vannessa
  • edited December 2011
    hey! yes,I have photos, posted below. They look so much better in person though! I have 12 of them, plus an extra pound of feathers (I really recommend keeping them together, or else they will not look this full!!). I originally paid   $1350 for the centerpieces, but will be happy to part with them for half of that (or best offer). 

• edited December 2011
    Are the centerpieces still assembled or have you taken them apart.  I ask because I am trying to figure out how I would transport them if they were still assembled!  I am still very, very interested!
  • edited December 2011
    Pretty!
    Oct 2010 Brides Siggy Challenge : Photobucket
    Jessica & Jason Oct 30, 2010WeddingBio...updated 2/22 image
  • edited December 2011
    Hi I am interested in the ostrich feather centerpieces if they are still for sale.
  • edited December 2011
    yes, they are still for sale, please email me at : becca_boo17@yahoo.com  Thanks!!
  • candylumancandyluman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you still have the Centerpieces?
  • edited December 2011

We rent ostrich feathers and spandex vases in all colors, there are lots of pictures on our web site. We ship nationwide as a DIY.

http://www.designercenterpieces.com/

• edited December 2011
    At DesignerCenterpieces.com we offer a huge selection of Osrtich Feathers, Spandex vases and complete feather centerpieces for any type of event. see our pictures, we are 5 Star Rated. We ship as a DIY or we will do a full srvice setup up at your request.
    http://www.designercenterpieces.com

http://www.designercenterpieces.com
  • edited December 2011
    I am interested in renting your centerpieces.  I only need 8, maybe only 6 depending on the responses.  I need them for a wedding in St. Petersburg, FL Oct. 8, 2011
  • mcarroll1224mcarroll1224 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello, do you still have these centerpiece for sale/rent?
  • Hello, do you still have these centerpiece for sale/rent? I would like to buy all 12 of them if you still have them!  I will drive to palm springs for them, my wedding will not be too far away from there! Thank you!
  • i'm getting marry in july,i have  been looking all over for the feather. i would  like to know if you still have them and do the price included the vase? 
  • Hey...i know this is a stretch..but do you still have your centerpieces?
  • edited March 2012
    I have huge centerpieces Im willing to rent if any brides are looking. I live in MD but am willing to travel up to 10 hrs from 21133 for a minimal fee. My centerpieces are $62 ea, they are HUGE!!! the feathers along are 22-24" long and the eiffel frosted white vase is 32" tall! they will be epic for your event and for this price, you cannot do better. My feathers are all grade A male winged ostrich plumes and are well taken care of, which is the reason why I cannot rent just the feathers, im sorry. But, thius fee also includes me to travel to your location, set them up and then break them down after your event!!  The centerpieces are akso centered on a 12" round mirror and can include LED lights, rose petals and/ or diamond confetti to be sprinkled around the mirror!!!   Feel free to email me if interested!! Thanks!

selinaharris61@yahoo.com

• Do you still have these avaiable
  • Do you still have these?

• Hello are they still for sale or rent?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards