February 2013 Weddings
Options

Feeling the crunch!

Tomorrow is 100 days to the wedding for us! I'm definitely feeling the crunch, anyone else?! I feel like there's still a million things to do and no time to do them. I've been trying to crank out a little project at least three times a week but it's exhausting. We are tackling addressing invites this week. Hopefully they'll be finished by the end of the weekend and we can send them put before the end of the month. Can't believe how fast it's coming up and with the holidays I know time will fly by!!
Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013

Re: Feeling the crunch!

• Options
    Ahhh!! We are sooo close!  I am not feeling it yet, although I should be!  My groom doesn't even have an inkling of an idea of what he would like to wear and my girls nor his guys have their outfits!  It's going to be a crazy holiday season of shopping for me...I hope there is a positive side to waiting until now, like super sales on suits/dresses!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Im getting married on February 23, I feel your pain. I can't believe how much time has passed already.
  • Options
    Dakota, we are date twins!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I am definitely starting to feel the pressure weigh heavy, there are so many little details to still take care of and I feel very unorganized and far behind!! BAHHHH! 
  • Options
    Our invites went out today!  So happy that part is done!!

We are going for suits this weekend, decided to go to JCPenny as you can purchase a jacket and pants for $100 which is just about as expensive as to rent!

Girls are almost done, so I'm happy about that!

Now it's on to the little stuff like favors, oh and we have our cake tasting next week, so I'm excited about that!

We are on 94 days away, feels like the time is slipping through my hands!
    L
  • Options
    Today marks 3 months for me! I have just started to feel a little pressure. I keep having mini freak outs where I think that I need to be doing something right this second. Then I remember that I am pretty well organized and don't have too much to do at the moment. We went and met with the venue and the dj again this week. We walked down the aisle and were envisioning how everything would be that day. Now I'm just really excited and want to get married now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is February 23rd!

I made a HUGE effort to do as much as possible in advance to avoid feeling stressed. There are only a few things left to do at this point. I am however stressed out about my music selections. I made preliminary song selections and now I am re-thinking all of them!!
  • Options
    Mine is also Feb 23rd. I am surely feeling the crunch and still have alot left to do and I don't think I ever will be completely done. Good luck girls :
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_feeling-the-crunch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:da93f8bf-474c-46cf-9bf6-2eafba7c7008Post:d487f689-77f7-4792-97c8-e70b47706f6c">Re:Feeling the crunch!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im getting married on February 23, I feel your pain. I can't believe how much time has passed already.
    Posted by DakotaSkye17[/QUOTE]

I share the same day with you. February 23, 2013 is approaching surely. Our invitations are completed and the fiancé has completed all envelopes etc using his wonderful calligraphy. Each night we spend time updated our "things to do list." this week he will start the layout of our program. I am excited to see the outcome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards