New York-Long Island
Options

Steel Drum Band in NYC/Long Island/ Westchester

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a good steel drum band in the NYC area? The wedding is at the Surf Club in New Rochelle and I am looking for a fun and lively band for our cocktail hour. I'm not sure what the price usually is, but trying to keep it under 800. Thanks!

Re: Steel Drum Band in NYC/Long Island/ Westchester

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_steel-drum-band-in-nyclong-island-westchester?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:d5834983-7226-410e-a4e0-0698c4410f0fPost:19980661-9b60-4332-947d-5e24e1e37da6">Steel Drum Band in NYC/Long Island/ Westchester</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have a good recommendation for a good steel drum band in the NYC area? The wedding is at the Surf Club in New Rochelle and I am looking for a fun and lively band for our cocktail hour. I'm not sure what the price usually is, but trying to keep it under 800. Thanks!
    Posted by Kpaps24[/QUOTE]

I am also getting married at the Surf Club and was looking into the same thing. If anyone knows any that are good I would appreciate it as well.
  • Options
    Check out www.gigmasters.com -- they have a list of over 2 dozen steel drummers/bands.
  • Options
    Ill keep you updated if I find one...I am looking into mustafa Alexander...he seems good and the price is right but can't seem to find any reviews, but he sounds good so far
  • Options
    i am using robert at steeldrummania.com or steel drum mania if i have the URL wrong.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    201 Invited image 139 Attending image 20 Declined image 42 Are making me wait image
  • Options
    Be careful of random vendors that you hire.. ALWAYS get a contract. I recently heard a story of a steel drummer that was set to play at a wedding and did not show up.. He goes by Mitch
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards