Rhode Island

Wedding night Hotel & Mani/Pedi's.

Hi Ladies!

Happy Friday!!  Can't believe how quickly the big day is approaching, am so excited!!

I had 2 questions that I thought I'd throw out there, we have started researching our Wedding night hotel and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations?

I'd also like to go to a local Nail Salon or Spa the day before the wedding for the Bridesmaids and I to get our nails done, does anyone have any recommendations? Is the day before for nails too late?
?Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale?

Re: Wedding night Hotel & Mani/Pedi's.

• jmorta04jmorta04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is your wedding?  That will help us give recommendations that are close by your venue.
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • pruemunropruemunro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL OMG I just realized I hadn't posted that - we're getitng married in Newport and our Reception is in Portsmouth RI.
    ?Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale?
  • edited December 2011
    We used Angel Nails on Broadway across from City Hall in Newport.  I went there the morning of my wedding with about 10 of my friends since I had just my sister as my MOH.  They opened 2 hours early for us on a Sunday and let us bring in champagne and food for breakfast.  It was tons of fun and we had the place to ourselves.  It isn't a fancy place but they did a good job on our nails so that was all that mattered!

Whatever you do, do not use the spa at the Hyatt for nails. I got a $50 french manicure there the weekend I got engaged and it was HORRIBLE.  It looked like a 5 year old did my nails. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards