Catholic Weddings

Engaged Encounter

FI and I are going on our EE Weekend this weekend.  I'm definitely looking forward to it, though I can't deny some butterflies in my gut.  I'm guessing the nerves are mostly surrounding my not knowing what's going to happen (as well as a variety of irrational fears).

Right now I'm just trying to hand the reins over to Him and see where this journey takes us.  Of course, I wouldn't mind some prayers over  the weekend. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

One thing to remember: The wedding is just one day. The marriage is all the rest of them.

April 2012 Siggy Challenge: Cake Inspiration
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Engaged Encounter

• Best wishes to you both!

The unknown can be a little scary, but it's best to just have an open mind and know you're there to grow as a couple.
  • Have fun. It's an awesome experience. you'll be so much closer after it.
  • I hope you have had an awesome weekend! I know H and I got a lot out of it :)
  • So, we finished our weekend, and it was amazing!  I'm so glad we went, and by the end of the afternoon yesterday, we were kind of regretting having to leave.  I feel so blessed that we had the opportunity to go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

One thing to remember: The wedding is just one day. The marriage is all the rest of them.

April 2012 Siggy Challenge: Cake Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That's wonderful that you had such a great time. My FI and I go in March. I am looking forward to our EE weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jenjlgsingsjenjlgsings member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013
    This is so great to hear!  My fiance and I are going in April and are really looking forward to it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards