South Carolina-Charleston

DJ and Cake help

Has anyone had any experiences with the DJ Jay Maxwell or Lee Edwards entertainment? Jay Maxwell was recommended to me by another bride and Lee Edwards was recommended by the rental company that I am using. Also, any Charleston brides have any experiences with using Publix as your cake? If not, what are some other places that you recommend? Thanks!

Re: DJ and Cake help

• We used the Publix in Mt. Pleasant and they were wonderful to work with and the cakes were delicious.

Sorry I cant help with the DJ.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've heard of a lot of people who had good experience with a cake from Publix.  I used d'lish desserts and Molly did a fantastic job, delivered, and set everything up on cake stands that I provided to her in advance.  We did use Jay Maxwell and our DJ Rhett was assigned to us and he did a FANTASTIC job!  Definitely recommend that company.  Super professional, met with him once a few weeks before the wedding and explained what type of feel our reception was and the type of music I did and did not want played and that is exactly what he did. 
  • Thank you so much!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina-charleston_dj-and-cake-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:600Discussion:a7662586-9097-4959-9a0b-72497e672cbfPost:cbb129e6-4476-403b-b2bb-9c38b71093fa">Re: DJ and Cake help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've heard of a lot of people who had good experience with a cake from Publix.  I used d'lish desserts and Molly did a fantastic job, delivered, and set everything up on cake stands that I provided to her in advance.  We did use Jay Maxwell and our DJ Rhett was assigned to us and he did a FANTASTIC job!  Definitely recommend that company.  Super professional, met with him once a few weeks before the wedding and explained what type of feel our reception was and the type of music I did and did not want played and that is exactly what he did. 
    Posted by katiewest[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards