New Hampshire
Options

The Pavilion/Blue Ocean Music Hall?

Anyone else used/using them? They're located right ON the ocean in Salisbury, MA. We have over 100 people so we'll be using the Blue Ocean Music Hall room which is different.. it definitely has character and I'm SO excited about this venue. The only issue we have is where our guests from out of town are going to stay?? There are some motels locally but all look like real dives. There's a Fairfield Marriott about 10 minutes away but how do guests who've been drinking get there? Also curious what others think of this venue!
~Rebecca~ Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Pavilion/Blue Ocean Music Hall?

• Options
    jdiluvujdiluvu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not familiar with the venue. I would suggest hiring a shuttle bus for your guests that need a ride or designate people to shuttle guests to the hotel. Good Luck 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of the venue around here.  You might have better luck asking on one of the MA boards :)
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having my reception there, but have not found too much for hotels in the area. The coordinator there recommends the Ashworth in Hampton. We are going to look and see if we can find transportation for guests to either Hampton or Newburyport. It might give more options.
  • Options
    Look in amsbury Ma there is a marriot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards