Canada-Ontario
Options

Photo Locations in Mississauga/Streetsville Area

I live in Texas and will be getting married in Toronto in August.

Our ceremony will be in Streetsville/Mississauga and our reception in Woodbridge. Any suggestions for a nice area to go and take photos after the ceremony? We will have about 2 hours...I'm thinking a nice park? Thanks for your help!

Re: Photo Locations in Mississauga/Streetsville Area

• Options
    mattycammattycam member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited February 2013
    We took our pictures at city hall located in the heart of Mississauga (300 city centre drive). It is free of charge and there are a lot of outdoor and indoor spots you can take your pictures. They have an outdoor and indoor garden.
  • Options
    In Streetsville you can go to Streetsville Memorial Park -- there's a river, big willow trees, grassy areas, and some cute bridges.  There are also cute "old looking" shops in Streetsville along the main street if you don't want as many nature shots.

~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

I forgot - another place you can take your pictures is at Kariya Park. There is a fee but it is beautiful there especially in August.

• Options
    I'm not sure what kind of photos you're looking for, but if your reception is in Woodbridge, check out Kleinburg...it's about 15 minutes away from Woodbridge and is a picturesque little town if you want vintage looking photos.  No fee for photos unless you decide to have have photos at the gallery (it's situated on very pretty landscaped grounds) and there's an old railway station as well.
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies :)
  • Options
    i highly recommend the jack darling memorial park ( there are a couple more parks right next to each other) at port credit (within Mississauga). it's right by the lake. so it's beautiful in the summer
    Our wedding day also marks our 11th anniversary of being together :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_photo-locations-in-mississaugastreetsville-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:613Discussion:72769eda-99a3-4a6e-8b3e-ad5d59c89b58Post:1bcf2c0c-9ecd-4a71-8c99-b5037b71804f">Re: Photo Locations in Mississauga/Streetsville Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I forgot - another place you can take your pictures is at Kariya Park. There is a fee but it is beautiful there especially in August.
    Posted by mattycam[/QUOTE]
     I recommend Kariya Park, too.
    "It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards