Connecticut

Venue on a Budget

Hey all,
Working on planning a wedding with approximately 140 ppl on our invite list, not sure exactly how many would show up. but our budget is around 10-12k total.... which allows for around 5k for a reception venue. Any suggestions in southeastern CT where we might be able to get a tent etc for an outdoor reception? 
Thanks in advance!

Re: Venue on a Budget

• There's this place called Capellaro's Grove in Bethel or also Terrywile in Danbury. They might be the type you're looking for. good luck on your search!
  • Cappelaro's Grove is AWESOME. We would have booked there if they were closer. Also, Costa Azzura in Milford is right on the beach and very inexpensive.
  • I would recommend The Oronoque Country Club in Stratford, CT.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_venue-on-a-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:c1396081-f94f-4017-8ee6-cb79808fb420Post:89848b42-27fc-489f-87c1-675f931a9652">Re: Venue on a Budget</a>:
    [QUOTE]There's this place called Capellaro's Grove in Bethel or also Terrywile in Danbury. They might be the type you're looking for. good luck on your search!
    Posted by jessica2244[/QUOTE]

<div>Does anyone know what the price pp is at Capellaro's Grove?  The website is less than helpful.</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks!</div>
  • Not to offend anyone but we visited Capellaro's Grove and thought it was awful - it seems like the people who made it amazing left and the place has really gone downhill. We had an appointment and when we got there the guy looked at us like we had two heads when we asked if we could have a tour. The ceremony site is right next to a parking lot and a grungy pool. The prices are very low though- starting at around $30 pp. Just giving you my two cents but they have lots of good reviews which baffles me - maybe they wrote them? Don't know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards