Texas-Austin

New Discussion question!

What is your biggest fear related to your wedding?

Re: New Discussion question!

• erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Getting it all done on time on budget while staying sane is what I want to happen. The exact opposite of that is my fear at this moment.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    My biggest fear about the wedding is being one of those who have vendors who are late or for some freak reason dont show up at all. I know it doesnt happen that often and im very confident the vendors I already have are amazing and ill have no problems with them but that has to be my biggest fear. A very close second is that I wont finish all my DIY projects on time.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • edited December 2011
    The budget is always a fear of mine. It seems that everything keeps adding up, and sometimes it is hard to see that we will not overspend.

Also-- having a vendor not show up would be tragic. I would be devastated.

More or less-- I think that having a natural disaster, like a hurricane is a pretty big fear of mine. I had a friend that got married when a hurricane came through, and it destroyed the venue.
  • edited December 2011

One of my biggest fears is staying within budget. Another thing is different sides of my family getting in an arguement.

• edited December 2011
    My biggest fear is how the interaction between myself, my mom & my grandmother will go the day of.  My mom & I were estranged for a few years partly because she didn't like my FI, but now that she understands things are serious, she is coming around (that and a car accident that I could have died in). My grandmother lacks filtering skills which seem to be dissipating with time and in the past she's said things that I don't think "normal" people say to each other. I just hope she can help herself for one day and not say anything that will make me burst into tears and ruin my wedding day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards