New York

AW: Wedding website

i just updated it with more info last week. 

http://rafiandgina2011.weebly.com/index.html

unrelated, but i just clicked "block" on someone's post by accident.  i've tried searching but i haven't found out a way to unblock them.  Does anyone have suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: Wedding website

• edited December 2011
    When you hit 'block', all it does is is hide the post and create a purple line what says "Posts from _____ are hidden". On the right side of that line it says unblock. Easy as that.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Love the website, but one thing, Gina.... be careful what you post on the internet for all to see.  There are some crazies out there.

I have a "planning" website (link is in my siggy) that is open to all, but I cut out anything related to time, last names, etc.  I also have a second website that I sent to all those invited to the wedding... this gives specifics... last names, exact date/time/location... directions, phone numbers, etc.  This is password protected.

The girls on this board are all really great, but you just never know and you can never be too careful with your personal info.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Play getawayPlay getaway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks  dondada, lol that was easy, i dont know why i didnt see that before! 

thats true monica, i should do that.   
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    No problem. 

I originally had links to both sites b/c the more personal one was really cute (stories of how we met, how he proposed, etc).... but I got a PM from a regular Knottie on one of the other boards suggesting I be more careful.  She told me a horror story of a Knottie who pissed off someone on one of the international boards... and that girl went and looked up her info and called one of her wedding vendors (DJ I think) and pretended to be the bride and cancelled him.  I don't know yhow it all worked out, but I'm not taking that risk.  lol
    Online Garage Sale
  • Play getawayPlay getaway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow.  thats crazy.
      i guess i was naive to think it'd be "safe" on here but yeah definitely makes sense.  i just tried to password protect it, but i'm on weebly and it says that you need to pay for that so i just "hid" the info for our shower from view and will just have to tell ppl.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cute site! 

I cannot believe someone canceled another bride's wedding vendors -- that is insane!!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_aw-wedding-website-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:2105d8c1-4e67-4612-9bdf-4cdf3e66448fPost:232ac851-9f7a-4549-a53a-bc0fe8cce44b">Re: AW: Wedding website</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cute site!  I cannot believe someone canceled another bride's wedding vendors -- that is insane!!
    Posted by sbolger17[/QUOTE]

People never cease to amaze me.  Have you read some of the posts that Bridgett links?  Or any of the trolls?  There are some serious crazies out there who find their way to The Knot often.  I wouldn't put it past some crazy ex's, ya know?
    Online Garage Sale
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards