Students

who's graduating this May?

I want to see all you lovelies that are graduating!

and refresh us on your degree
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: who's graduating this May?

• exactly 2 weeks from today I will be recieving my Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine.

So surreal that its actually here!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • May 7th! Sooo ready. lol Just finishing undergrad... Business management with a minor in international business. 
    PersonalMilestone
  • Also, congratulations! I wish I thought I could make it through the science classes to do something like being a vet!
    PersonalMilestone
  • I graduate May 7 with my BS in Biology!! And I'm starting grad school in the fall for my MS in Bio where my research will focus on shark physiology :)

Congrats you two!!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am graduating May 8th with a BA in Marketing.  I am super pumped!  Today was our last day of classes, only 2 finals stand between me and graduation :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Graduating May 14 with BS in Bio with an honors thesis, and a minor in theatre!  Technically I'm just walking and really graduating in July after I take my last class.

Congrats on the Doctorate to become a vet!
  • May 27th. Finally going to graduate with a BA in Theatre Arts.

I'M GONNA BE A PROFESSIONAL WAITRESS Y'ALL!

(juuuust kidding :) )

But honestly, I don't have a clue what I'm going to do with this degree haha
    November11 Siggy challenge: You and your fiance!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I graduate on SATURDAY, April 30! My degree's in Early Childhood and Special Education, and I'll be starting Grad school in the same program on May 9th.
  • I graduate on May 14th  with a BSN...aka I'll be a big girl nurse!! I can't wait, I'm done with classes, all I have left is to turn in our 21 page research paper, take our last critiical care test, take a critical care final, and we have a NCLEX review class. 

Congrats to everyone else graduating!!

June2012 Siggy for March:Honeymoon in Panama City Beach
    image 288 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 34 Will be missing out!
    image 206 Are MIA!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_whos-graduating-this-may?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:178bdbff-dbd9-49c6-877d-bb4348caee4cPost:89ab2afe-2a60-4115-8250-e2d8774eeb1c">Re: who's graduating this May?</a>:
    [QUOTE]May 27th. Finally going to graduate with a BA in Theatre Arts.<strong> I'M GONNA BE A PROFESSIONAL WAITRESS Y'ALL!</strong> (juuuust kidding :) ) But honestly, I don't have a clue what I'm going to do with this degree haha
    Posted by minxi[/QUOTE]

<div>Love this!</div><div>
    </div><div>My commencement is May 7th, but I'm not going, so I consider myself to be done done done! I am getting my Masters of Library and Information Science.</div>
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicVacation
  • Me, me, me!! ;)

I'm a May 14th grad, too!  Getting my degree in Elementary and Special Education.  Sooo ready to get out of here (although I do think I'll miss it once I'm gone).
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • music11music11 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    May 18th with a B.M. in music ed! :)

Congrats to all the other grads!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

• May 27th, law. Congratulations to everyone! 
  • May 14th, Juris Doctor!! Law school really flew by :)

Congratulations to you all, ladies!
    Sept. 2011 August Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    St. Lucia!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_whos-graduating-this-may?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:178bdbff-dbd9-49c6-877d-bb4348caee4cPost:77b8f583-8747-4602-930b-e40ef45c20fe">Re: who's graduating this May?</a>:
    [QUOTE]May 14th, Juris Doctor!! Law school really flew by :) Congratulations to you all, ladies!
    Posted by kcollins11[/QUOTE]

<div>I feel like it flew by, but at the same time, feel like I started 8 years ago, it's really strange!</div>
  • May 20th - Medical Doctor... medical school, definately DID NOT fly by
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_whos-graduating-this-may?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:178bdbff-dbd9-49c6-877d-bb4348caee4cPost:5e34ece9-1a5f-4475-a5ca-09803302e64e">Re: who's graduating this May?</a>:
    [QUOTE]May 20th - Medical Doctor... medical school, <strong>definately DID NOT fly by
    </strong>Posted by SteveandKris[/QUOTE]

bahaha. It didn't for me either.  And my poor family and FI for putting up with me during this event.  I can't tell you how many times I just wanted to quit and move on with life. 
    Fred Rogers
  • I feel so out of place. I graduate May 13 but I'm not going I will have an Associates in Criminal Justice. My FI will have the same degree. Congrats to everyone!!!
  • I graduated this past Sunday, May 1st with a BS in biology.  I start grad school to get my doctorate in pt in September =).  Congrats to everyone!
    December 2011 siggy challenge- favorite pic of Me and FI
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I graduated last week!!! Yay!!! Interior design
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm  graduating next Saturday...journalism and sociologyyy
  • aji820aji820 member
    First Comment
    I'm graduating on May 13th with JD.  Whoot!  Congrats to everyone else graduating!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Graduating on May 14th Bach in Health Sciences ) AHHH!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • grad may 19; medical assisting! =) then going back in the fall to TEACH medical assisting! woooooo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards