Students

I survived!

Today I had all my finals for the semester.  Best part is I did better in my molecular neuropsychopharmacology class than my lab's (I'm the lab manager) post-doc.  My boss was very impressed and proud of me.  The post-doc now has some extra work to do...

Re: I survived!

• Congratulations! Does this mean you are totally done?
    PersonalMilestone
  • Congratulations!! That's awesome.  And, to make you feel even better, I looked at my friend last night as we were studying (me for calc, her for immunology and pharm chem), and said "Hey, pharm chem could be molecular thatthingyousaid"  And she said "Bless you."  :)
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_survived?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:8e64bc8f-003d-4220-8678-199082ceef1dPost:462615b9-fc36-4147-801b-13e3bf681812">Re: I survived!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations! Does this mean you are totally done?
    Posted by SarahKathryn90[/QUOTE]

Completely?... I wish.  Nope, I'm just done with this class though.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_survived?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:8e64bc8f-003d-4220-8678-199082ceef1dPost:04bafa88-98a1-42db-87a0-2a0dfc3e0b34">Re: I survived!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations!! That's awesome.  And, to make you feel even better, I looked at my friend last night as we were studying (me for calc, her for immunology and pharm chem), and said "Hey, pharm chem could be molecular thatthingyousaid"  And she said "Bless you."  :)
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

LOL.  Yes, there is a lot of overlap between my class and pharm chem.  I liked to think of it as biochem and pharm chem on steroids mixed with a little extra neuroscience and psychology.
  • Congrats!!! :)
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards