Flowers
Options

HELP! With flower/wedding colors please =)

I love the color of this bridesmaid dress, but I'm having trouble finding a flower or accent color that will go with it besides white. I'll probably have the girls hold white calla liliy bouquets, but I'm more concerned about the table centerpieces. I was thinking I could do white with some green accents, but if theres a pretty color that you knotties think would go with this color, PLEASE let me know =) Also, if you could provide pictures as well, that'd be wonderful.
The dress is the "jade" color from David's Bridal.

Re: HELP! With flower/wedding colors please =)

• Options
    bwsweddingbwswedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think white lilies are a great idea...I think that white centerpieces can be beautiful with the right linines and china as well 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is the belt black?  It looks like it's black, but it's hard to tell in the picture.  If so, you could do black linens and white centerpieces.  Otherwise if you wanted to add a little color, you could go with a little pink.

• Options
    Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Well since the dress is a jewel tone your best bet is to stick with other jewel tone colors...such as:

• Options
    MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Peacock themed colors would be nice

• Options
    Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

All white or ivory flowers, or softest pastels are always an elegant, traditional and "safe" choice. 

If you like a softer look, some light blue and green flowers, maybe hydrangeas, they come in blue and green.  

But to me, that color calls for either rich jewel tones (ruby red, amythyst purple, topaz gold ...), or a mix of tropical colors, (like hot pink, coral, mango, and yellow).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards