Florida-West Coast

Tampa Rehearsal Dinner (low budget)

Hi ladies!

My wedding will be in the Tampa area so I'd like to stick close to there for my rehearsal dinner but I'm not opposed to going towards the clearwater area. I have 30 guests that will be at the dinner but I need to stick to a strict budget. I'm looking into renting a pavilion at Cypress Point Park or Picnic Island Park and then just grilling out. Has anyone ever been to these parks? Is this too casual of a rehearsal dinner? I'd like to have one that's more formal but don't think we can afford it.

Re: Tampa Rehearsal Dinner (low budget)

• I think thats just fine for a rehearsal dinner! People just need to be fed. your wedding is supposed to be fancy your rehearsal dinner can be laid back. I've never been to those parks but make sure they have grills. I would actually reccomend just getting some costco sandwiches or publix sub rings. You dont want the hassle of coralling food and cooking the day before your wedding!

HTH
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • That is such a good point! I didn't even think of that. Thank you for commenting :)
  • NP , best of luck!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards