New York
Options

because I'm not on here often enough--Oct 2, 2010 weddings?

Hi--is anyone else here getting married on Oct 2? I am wondering if anyone that is on here is taking their pictures at Onondaga Park as it is already reserved and I was wondering what your time frame is...

can you please respond to this post if your a 10/2/10 bride?  Thank you!!

Re: because I'm not on here often enough--Oct 2, 2010 weddings?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Call (315) 473-4330...that's the number for Parks and Recreation. They are super nice there (my sister works thereTongue out).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha I just spoke to MaryBeth today (is that your sister??) and she was telling me that there is a permit for onondaga park from 1-5, and that someone else is already looking to get in that day too.  I'm going to use elmwood as a backup though, it's around the corner and a bit more secluded.  I don't even care about the gazebo at Onondaga, just the trees and the bridge--it's a public park, I should be able to do that without interfering with the other couple's pictures, right?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mary Beth is not my sister but I do know her! Elmwood is gorgeous and I bet you could get some great pictures by the waterfall, I totally forgot about that! I think if you go to take pictures and stay out of anyone else's way, you'd be fine. I agree that the bridge is the best part. Just past the bridge is a little pond that is really pretty too (we called it Monkey Island as kids for some strange reason). I hope the weather cooperates! You have to promise to post pictures after the wedding!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's exactly what I was thinking--be polite and get the heck out of the way and if someone says something I would gladly and respectfully leave.  You know, I do have to say I was excited about elmwood--i didn't get out because I didn't have a lot of time but I found some really nice spots even just from the parking lot.  Mary Beth said that was a great park too. 

Also, I am very excited to meet everyone at the GTG--everyone on here seems so excited and I need some wedding excitement right about now :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards