South Asian Weddings
Options

Videographer Review

Hi Ladies!

I had a great time working with my videographer, Twin Production.They are based out of NJ. I am writing this review after a year of our wedding has passed by (Jul31st was our anniversary). I have to say till this day I watch our wedding videos with family. The color and the edits are just spectacular. I am very happy to have worked with Twin production as my videographer. I would recommend them to anyone in a heart beat. They are very professional, always ON TIME, which is very important when your wedding day is such a crazy rush. They traveled far to our house on the wedding day without any extra costs. You can choose a regular or HD video with them. We went with HD after some debating and were very happy that we did a year later the videos look so colorful and vibrant. The whole process went very smooth with them. They accomadated us a lot.We will be sharing these some day for sure with our kids.

Happy Wedding planning to all you brides!! G'luck
-Nicky

Re: Videographer Review

• Options
    mimosa1977mimosa1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Nicky!! We are using them too!  I am a little nervous about using them b/c we are only using one videographer since our wedding is ~ 200 ppl.  Any advice?  When do they usually like to come into the bridal getting ready process?  What do they do in between the wedding and cocktail hour?  

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards